Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bad Day - Good Day

Throughout the the course of this semester, I've had some pretty bad days. I've also had some pretty decent days. However, I don't feel as if I've met either of these extremes after reading some of the other blogs. Erin's bad day just chills me to the core, and I'm sure there are many others out there that I have missed that are just as bad. In light of this, I'd like to show my thanks in that I have not yet experienced one of these horrible days. In fact, I believe I can look back on this semester and give it a fairly good grade in the "goodness" category. Along these lines, I have a video to share that, for some reason, has kept me in good spirits throughout these past few months. Whenever I'm feeling a little bit down, I just watch it and feel soooooo much better about my own life that the little things that get me down just melt away.




Sorry Kanye.... play him off, keyboard cat.

Oh, and some of the related videos are just as good if anyone needs a good pick-me-up!

Wait, I have a few disclaimers: the humor in this situation, to me, is only the ignorance of Kanye and the reactions of Mike Meyers. In no way is the situation of the scene funny to me. Also, the keyboard cat just completes the whole thing masterfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment